Welcome to Cornerstone Church. Our Sunday gathering is where we, coming from various walks of life, gather to worship Jesus. Feel free to come as you are, wear something comfortable and join us to worship Jesus and don't forget to grab a cup of coffee on your way in. Everything that we are and do is centered on Him- who He is and what He does. Here are 5 key things we do when we gather to navigate and communicate:
• We Pray. We celebrate Jesus’s presence in every moment of our lives. He brings comfort, healing, direction and fellowship. This is a time for us to share our wins and needs with each other and come before God together as family.
• We Sing. We celebrate Jesus through songs that invoke our reflection on Him. We sing because He gives us something to sing about. Broken lives find restoration, wounds find healing, the outcast find acceptance and the dead find life in Him.
• We Hear. We celebrate Jesus through the reading, teaching and preaching of the Bible. We learn about His character, perspective and competency to grow and model in our own lives. We learn of His great love for us and how to share that love with others.
• We Observe Communion. The bread and juice are symbolic of Jesus’ Body and Blood given in sacrifice for our deliverance from sin. While a time to reflect on this cost we also celebrate what it purchased.
• We Give. We celebrate Jesus through obedience. He calls us to view everything as God’s- this includes our talents and finances. We give of ourselves by stepping up to serve on our various service teams as well as giving of our income for the continuing work of the Gospel.
All of this is how we live our lives as an expression of worship. While we do all of this on our own or with smaller groups, Jesus calls us to gather together as family until He returns. This is why we gather on Sunday mornings.